Monday, August 15, 2005

Another rainy Monday night

So... what am I gonna do tonight? All I really want to do is hang out with somebody. Is it totally pathetic? I mean... there is someone specific that I'd like to be with, and I can't actually believe how sappy and pathetic I'm sounding. However I guess what it comes down to is I'm bored. I had a pretty boring weekend. And I'm not very busy currently... just the day job... so I've had a lot of nights off lately.

So it's Monday night, and I've got no plans. Hm. I shoudn't turn the TV on... it'll suck me in... the Idiot Box. But I do. I watch the Simpsons, Growing Up Gotti, a food show, and Airline. Oh, and CSI. I make a drink.

That's right, vodka and orange juice. With a splash of ginger ale and lemon juice. Mmm. Three bevvies later and I'm feeling better. Everything's a bit more interesting. Airline is a pretty funny show actually. Heh heh... that fat bastard ain't getting on that plane. HA HA. He's drunk, or he's a beligerent father, or something.

Ok, it's time to order some Swiss Chalet.

Done. Hope it gets here soon. Don't you love the anticipation of the Swiss Chalet delivery? How much will I tip the guy, or girl. Anything more than two bucks is quite generous.

Ok, so it's a few hours later... the vodka buzz has worn off and I'm full of chicken and salad. I feel better. Shane is home and he has some boy coming over. This boy doesn't know what he's in for. Shane is quite the provider of entertainment. It is nice to see Shane actually interested in a boy though, for more than just his bubble butt.

I, as well, feel my time has come for a boyfriend. I've become very comfortable being on my own over the past few years. However I moved to this city for new experiences. And quite honestly, being in a relationship would be a new, fun and learning experience. I'm ready to give it my best shot.

Aw, Shane's boy has come over... he's very cute. He's from Ontario.

Aw shucks.

Later kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home