Friday, January 27, 2006

Sundance this week





Here we are, the Three Amigos standing on Main Street in Park City at the 2006 Sundance Film Festival. It's been a great week and a half... and only two more days to go.

I felt different coming to Sundance this year. I had a bit less energy, and sure enough, I got sick with a cold a few days ago. It's slowed me up slightly, but I'm doing well considering.

We've wrangled our share of Hollywood kids: Maggie Gyllenhaal (totally cute and sweet), Josh Hartnett (whose publicist actually combs his eyebrows before each photo line), Lucy Liu (is so mall she fits up Cheryl's nostril), Robert Downey Jr. (a bit shell-shocked) and Bobcat Goldthwait (hilarious and sweet and he's just sold a movie about a woman who blows a dog). It's not so much star fucking as it is herding cats.

On the Queer Front, we've been to a few events including the Queer Brunch (which is always a bit anti-climactic, but is a good excuse to drink vodka at 11:00am). The Homos Away From Home party last night was a ball, with lots of hot LA boys flown in for eye candy.

I haven't been taking any good photos, so I'll try over the next few days to do better.

See you kids at home in Calgary in a few days, and the rest of ya'll, hope to see you soon too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good guys ... the woman in the centre looks familiar - have I met her?

Dd.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home